Sherry, the approach allows for tag group re-use which I have found useful on
occasions.
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: 06 April 2012 14:49
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search List Question

Why not just untag the ones you're worked on, unless you plan on using that
same tag group for something else.

Either double click on the "X" in the Search List or click on the tag in the
Family View, Pedigree View or Individual Information window.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree