Nice sentence structure.  I have a similar aim and might just "borrow" yours...
okay?
 --Paula

________________________________
From: Tony Rolfe <geneal...@gillandtony.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, April 18, 2012 10:12:05 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Do you attach a census image for every single source?

When I get a census hit, I create a source clipboard entry and attach
the image(s) there.  Then I create a census event for each person in the
household (except for servants, visitors, boarders etc.) and attach the
source to that event.

I don't transcribe the whole household into each event.  The census
event sentence reads [onDate] [HeShe] appeared on the census [~inPlace]
as a [Desc] [Notes].[Sources]

I use the description for age, occupation and widowhood.  The notes get
used for additional information. So:

"On 2 Apr 1911 she appeared on the census at 67 High Street, Aldershot,
Hants as a 73-year-old widowed dressmaker who was living with her
daughter Mary and family."

So, I do attach the image to every source and don't transcribe the
detail for any event.

Cheers

Tony