From: Paula Ryburn
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:23 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Do you attach a census image for every single
source?

Yes, if you attach / link the images to the detail citations, then the
images are out there with the individuals, not in the source master list.
Just a consideration.  I mean, I also have a naming convention for the
images themselves that keeps counties together on the hard drive, so I could
just as easily look at them there, I suppose.

--Paula