Thank you everyone for your answers.  I do see a number stamped on this page,
but it is smeared and illegible (and *4* digits on sheet 2A???).  I will look
for the roll #.  I have seen the Ancestry source information (lists both itself
and the NARA).  Hmm...

The more I thought about this topic, the more I wondered about this particular
census...

Did they make microfilm?  Or just go straight to digital?  Since there are roll
numbers, I guess they did make microfilm.

Why are there page numbers in addition to the sheet numbers?  1A (lines 1-40)
and 1B (lines 41-80) make up page 1.  Why would they need another page number?
 Is it the slide number on the microfilm roll?

Within Legacy:
If I select "microfilm" as the medium in the SW template, I can see why I would
be prompted for the roll and page.
However, if I select "online images" as the medium, the roll # and page # have
no bearing on how to find my source.  I mean, if you are using my citation to
find what I found (purpose of the citation, right?), you don't need the roll #
and page #.

--Paula