I spoke too soon!  ;)

When looking for things in the currently unindexed 1940 census, I have mostly
used the stevemorse.org website.  Once you get to the ED, this site gives you
your choice of "viewers"...........  NARA, FamilySearch, Ancestry, plus 3 more.
 I honestly don't remember which one I used to view this image that I am trying
to cite!!!

For those of you who "lump" AT ALL, what do you do if you find one page for a
county (the level at which I lump) on ancestry and another on familysearch and
another the NARA?

In the particular case of Federal Census records, is it really important to cite
the website through which you viewed the records?

--P

<snip>

  I think I have posted enough on this topic!  Sorry to have hogged the mail!
 --Paula