From:R G Strong-genes <rgstrongge...@gmail.com>
To:LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Mon, April 30, 2012 10:51:20 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 1940 census template questions

Do you have the book “Evidence Explained, Citing History Sources from Artifacts
to Cyberspace” by Elizabeth Shown Mills"? I would recommend this book to anyone
who is serious about citing their sources properly, as she is considered by the
genealogy community to be the expert and the person who has set the standard for
citing sources. And also this book is the source of many of the templates used
in Legacy, as one member has pointed out, you can find a particular template by
searching for the page number from this book.
Russ
<snip>