From: Mike Fry
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Help problems

On 2012/09/01 16:38, Pat Hickin wrote:

> ”what to click on” -- What tab/menu/icon/option/button, etc. you need to
> click on.
> "To do what" - whatever it is you're trying to do.

Simply not practicable. How is some technical writer supposed to work out
what
some users may or may not want to do? This is what the videos and the
webinars
are all about. What I would like to see is the basic 'Working With Geoff...'
webinars converted to text-based cook-book entries. This would solve an
awful of
problems and repeated asking of the same questions here.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry