Hi Evert,

The three tabs are labeled "Index", "Search" and "Favorites"
in English.

You're right that searching on "How to Document Your
Information" in quotes gives that entry as the first finding
on the result list.  However, for someone new to Legacy (and
perhaps not familiar with the use of quotation marks in
searches) to make the multiple mental leaps from looking for
"sources" in the first tab (Index), moving to the second tab
(Search), then composing the phrase "How to Document Your
Information" (or at lease "document your information" or
"how to document", etc.), and enclosing that in quotes,
that's presupposing quite a lot. Incidentally leaving the
quotes out in the Search tab search field gives "What's New
in the Deluxe Edition".

It's easy for those of us who already know that the heading,
"How to Document Your Information" exists to figure out how
to find that phrase by searching on it (or part of it)
enclosed in quotes in the Search tab, but not so simple when
one is not even aware that phrase is significant in finding
useful information about source entry.

The sad part of all this is that the information is there,
and in a very useful format, but not easily "findable".

John

--
John Zimmerman
Mesa, AZ