From: JLB
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 2:59 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I add a photo to an existing Source Detail?

You should be able to link the image to the multimedia tab when you're
setting up Source Detail. Then it's on the clipboard for every event you
use that Source for.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).