-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Fry
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:53 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] unwanted capitalization in Event notes after .gedcom
import??

On 2012/09/04 03:15, Pat Hickin wrote:

> I don't suppose there's any easier way to get proper capitalization?

Once again, and for a different reason this time, no part of Legacy contains
full-fledged word-processor. So, it's all down to pressing the right
combination
of shift and letter keys at the right time, and in the right order :-) One
of
these days, Legacy might grow a brain and be able to discern what the user
meant
to do rather than follow the user's instructions, but I doubt it.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry

Mike,

I look forward to the day! Just imagine sitting there in front of my machine
debating which is the best way of analysing and recording my research. Does
this link really have a surety of 4, or should it really be 3, the analysis
of the meaning of "possible" compared with "probably" and at what point does
the latter kick in!

Thank you for this, unfortunately unlikely, view of our future.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/