I did not express myself as clearly as I wanted to in the post below.

What I was trying to get over was that this list has many users without
sufficient knowledge in file manipulation for the use of a thumb drive as a
storage drive for the *.fdb file to be recommended as an intrinsically safe
method for this purpose. (I'm getting tired - it's early morning here!).
---
Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk
GOONS #5307