On 19/03/2013 22:14, MJ SA wrote:
> I had a problem with the Legacy program, last summer. I called legacy
> support, I was on the phone for close to 2 hours with support. The
> person could NOT, do you understand what NOT means, the support person
> could NOT help me. I never said a word on this thread about this, he
> knows who he is. When I got off the phone with this support person, I
> uninstalled and reinstalled the program, problem was solved!!!
>
> So my comment about Support jumping in, I was being sarcastic!!!
> Someone else posted a comparison to another family tree program the
> same days these emails were going on, and support JUMPED onto that
> thread to say how Legacy is better.
>
> I was also SHOCKED to see your comment, what part of I AM DISABLED do
> you NOT GET????  Yes, I know people are helping me, especially Ron
> Ferguson, but if you look at the date of your "response" unlike YOU,
> most of the world was in shock of Newtown, which is right near me and
> where I grew up. SO I was doing 26 acts of RANDOM kindness!!
>
> Also, if I choose to ask many questions, that is MY Choice, and those
> who help me, it is THEIR choice to help me, I do not need to focus on
> one problem at a time, ignore the emails.
>
> Clearly, you have not fully read my emails, you are evil, so evil.  In
> the future, I suggest you keep your nastiness to yourself.

I don't know what brought on that attack of vitriol and I prefer not to
dwell on it.  All I will say that is that I was TRYING to help you, that
I was suggesting the ways I thought your problems with Legacy could best
be solved and that I have absolutely no idea what innapropriate comment
you perceive I made.

Rest assured, I will make no further attempts to assist you with Legacy.

--
Jenny M Benson