From: MJ SA [mailto:michs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] still have a duplicate

Jenny M Benson

I had a problem with the Legacy program, last summer. I called legacy support,
I was on the phone for close to 2 hours with support. The person could NOT, do
you understand what NOT means, the support person could NOT help me. I never
said a word on this thread about this, he knows who he is. When I got off the
phone with this support person, I uninstalled and reinstalled the program,
problem was solved!!!

So my comment about Support jumping in, I was being sarcastic!!!
Someone else posted a comparison to another family tree program the same days
these emails were going on, and support JUMPED onto that thread to say how
Legacy is better.

I was also SHOCKED to see your comment, what part of I AM DISABLED do you NOT
GET????  Yes, I know people are helping me, especially Ron Ferguson, but if you
look at the date of your "response" unlike YOU, most of the world was in shock
of Newtown, which is right near me and where I grew up. SO I was doing 26 acts
of RANDOM kindness!!

Also, if I choose to ask many questions, that is MY Choice, and those who help
me, it is THEIR choice to help me, I do not need to focus on one problem at a
time, ignore the emails.

Clearly, you have not fully read my emails, you are evil, so evil.  In the
future, I suggest you keep your nastiness to yourself.