The obvious solution would be to have multiple events.  "Newspaper
Article 1", whose event sentence reads as your first example. "Newspaper
Article 2" whose sentence starts "Another article" and "Newspaper
Article 3" whose sentence begins "An article also".

You could then mix and match them as needed, and even add more if you
wanted later.

I'm a bit worried about using a newspaper name in the location field.
That would make all sorts of complications with the master Location
List.  I have put the name of the newspaper into the description and the
location of the event in the location field.  I use the notes field for
the article title and a summary of the article.  The actual article is
converted into a jpeg and attached in the usual way.