From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 6:12 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] V8 media and ?Mac conversion usage questions

Pam,

I'm not a Mac user so I can't answer most of your questions, but it seems to me
that if you can get a copy of Windows 7, that would be the preferred Windows
version if you get Parallels, Fusion or Bootcamp.

WINE and Crossover XI don't need Windows installed.  Crossover is the
"supported" version of WINE - WINE is free..

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree