I thought Legacy was a programme to record your Family Tree with the
additional bonus of sometimes giving you ideas of where to look - not a one
stop department store - I thought the idea was they give you some ideas of
where you might find some locations but they aren't supposed to do the
research for you. That's how I use and see it anyway.