Actually - my point is not that I want hints, my point is that I have Zero
hints and I've never seen Legacy have Zero hints for anyone in any of the
areas before.

In fact, none of my NEWLY added people have hints in the "Suggested Sources
- Goal: Death"

As far as I can tell, the people who were in Legacy before the upgrade to
L8 have Death suggestions, but the people I know that I've added in the
last week, none of them have any Goal: Death suggested sources.

I think I have a bug and I'm asking others to check their own files to
confirm / deny that.

That's the point of my original post.

Which was

For one of my people, I have Zero suggested sources to try and find a
death, no ignored sources either.

How? I have a dozen kids, half a dozen residences, no death for the person.
Why do I not have suggested sources for finding a death?

Bug? or what?