From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Research guidance - Goal with no suggestions

Not the point though Michelle - I personally have some ideas, but Legacy is
giving me no suggestions on where to look
I do have a number of "Alt. Death" events for people who I am uncertain of when
they died - even those don't help Legacy to give me hints like
the regular normal ones

of"Cemeteries, World-wide" or "England Probate Records" or "England/Wales
Parish Register - Burials" etc

It doesnt even have these as suggested soources for this person

No, I didn't find the names from Obituaries, if I had, I'd have a death date or
at least year for them
I have the names from the baptisms of their children or their own marriage
document, or from census records.
No I can't always use the census records because some of these people died
after the last available census for the area (ie 1911 in England)
Yes, some did die between census records, and for those I don't need the hints
because I have a very defined time frame.