A Calculated date would most usually be a date of birth that is calculated
from the date of death as some times stated on older death records.

Like a person who died on Nov. 4, 1975 and his tombstone reads aged 51
Years, 9 Months 18 days.
Since there is no birth record to substantiate an exact date, the date
should be listed as Cal. Jan 22, 1824.

Many young infants who have death records and no birth records can be found
are often using a calculated birth date based upon the age notaded in the
death register.