That all sounds very responsible, but though our forebears probably
were better at "calculating" ages for days, months and years, without
computers, how accurate and conscientious were they?  No doubt that is allowed
for in the term, calculated, but it's still our guestimate that they had the
information and were rigorous in their calculation.

>Calculated -  determined or ascertained by mathematical methods.
>Example: A Birth Date determined from a Date of Death and an Age at Death
>>given >in years, months and days using the date calculator.

>arry Lee

---
is active.