The default event sentences in Legacy tend to "sound" mechanical when
viewing in reports.  The default event sentences sound even worse for
sharees.  In order to create a more pleasant read, I am modifying the
default sentences.

Is there any way to make a copy of a role with the modified sentences
and then just change the name of the role, rather than having to copy
each of the eight sentences one by one from a modified role to a new
role?  I.E. I have modified the sentences in Role A.  I would like to
make a copy of Role A and rename it Role B.

Ron Bernier
Sent from my iPad