This ability to copy sentences from another event or role exists in
Legacy 8.
When editing an event look for the reset button, that will let you copy
sentences from another event to the one you are editing.
When editing a role the reset button lets you copy the sentences from
any role in any other event into the role you are editing.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com