From: Ron Bernier [mailto:ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 8:41 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copy Role Sentences

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Ron Bernier <ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net> wrote:

Brian,

I am not requesting the ability to copy roles between events.  I want to be
able to copy customized sentences from one role to another role within the same
event.

Using the Residence event as an example - I create a Role : Son  - in order to
have my sentences read better, I have customized all 8 possible sentences ( all
fields filled, place and date field filled, etc.).

Now, still in the Residence event I want to create a new Role - Wife.  Rather
than having to go through and customize each of the eight sentences again, I am
asking for the ability to copy the Son role (complete with customized
sentences) and then rename it Wife.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI

Brian,

I just found the option that you are talking about.  Copying the sentences
works like a charm and saves a ton of time and effort.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI