From: Howlanddavisii
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 3:40 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Potential Problem - Unrecognized Event Date

     In trying to clean up my Potential Problems, my sister has an unrecognized
event date.  I am trying to say that she worked at her present position from
"1980 - present."  If I want to say that, how do I do so?  Should I not have
spaces around the dash (similar to actual dates), do I leave "present" out or
do I just say that's what I want and exclude it?

Howland Davis