Legacy would recognize “to 1977” …

C.G. Ouimet

Kingston ON

From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: April 24, 2014 11:13 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential Problem - Unrecognized Event Date

I have one event where I want to say "She was a member there until 1977."

I can enter "until 1977" in the date field, but the dread red circle P pops up.

So, what would be your recommendation on "until 1977" ...  "through 1977" has
same result.  Just enter what I want and ignore the PP?

Because I apparently cannot tell Legacy to ignore the PP, because nothing
happens when I click on it in the Event screen, and checking the box in the
Event sentence/structure window to ignore PP doesn't really work at the field
level (not intended to I think).

Thanks,

--Paula

  _____