Paula,

I don't think there is a viable alternative for this sort of date.
Nothing else makes English sense.
I guess if you really can't stand the PP alert, you can put the date
in the notes and write a sentence override for this event.

However, I think there is a bug in that you don't seem to be able to
override the problem checking for this particular event OR override
the date checking for the individual.

Jenny, have you been able to exclude a problem like this?

Cathy