From: Ward Walker <wnkwal...@rogers.com>
To: legacyusergroup <legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential Problem - Unrecognized Event Date

I try to word everything so that it makes sense both now and at any pointin the
future (e.g., 10 years from now). The word ‘present’ would be
completelyambiguous. I would try to get the event to read nicely while leaving
the enddate out. You might have to use the notes field instead of the date
field. Innotes, you can say things like ‘she started in 1980 and was still in
thatposition as of Apr 2014’.

  Ward