On 03 Jun 2014 04:38, Brian/Support wrote:

> I have been running Legacy 8 in Windows 7 pro, 64 bit since we began
> testing. I have never had to apply any kind of compatibility setting and the
> program runs fine. Just ignore and click that the program installed correctly
> and you will not have any problems.

This is not a problem with Legacy per se, but with Windows Installer which is at
the root of the install process. I've had it happen with my own software,
developed and tested on my machine and Windows occasionally bleats about it not
having installed correctly. I just ignore the message. Say a few deprecating
words about Windows and carry on as though nothing has happened.

--
Regards, Mike Fry
Johannesburg