CE

It sounds like you are using Option 10.1 to set the font size.
The Home Tab, Descendant View and Index View under the Options button have a
Zoom option where you can set a different size. That may help with the setting
for one view being bad for another view.

Cathy

CE WOOD wrote:
> Yes. The font on the Pedigree screen is smaller than the font size on
> the Index, Individual, or Family screens.
>

> CE

> From: graypa...@outlook.com
> To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Pedigree screen font size
> Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:11:54 -0600
>
> A lot depends upon your monitor and resolution I guess. I have set all
> my screen fonts to 12 in option 10.1, and I have also checked ‘Stretch
> Fonts when resizing’ which tends to make the fonts as large as
> possible for the particular screen and ‘box size’. In stretch fonts, I
> use minimum font 12, max font 99.
>
> Wi
th this setup, I get text roughly the same size on index, pedigree,