So how do I get rid of the boxes in the Pedigree View? They are huge; the font
is tiny, and you say the font in those boxes cannot be changed.

My Pedigree screen does not look like the one in the Help file (Tips and
Tricks). How do I have narrower boxes without all the empty space at the top
and bottom of the tiny font?

CE