Thanks for the tip. This is a bug; others have reported it; support confirms
you cannot change the font size in the Pedigree boxes.

I will try your option, though zooming each and every time I open one of those
few screens would be a mammoth pain. So many kinks; so many reasons to not use
Legacy 8. There's enough to do genealogically without this hassle.

I keep hoping. They really should have had a gamma testing group!

CE