On 13 Aug 2014 17:37, Sherry/Support wrote:

> We do have a suggestion listed to be able to include time with the date but
> I don't know if this is something the programmers will be able to implement
> or not. Honestly, this is such a rare request.... You're the second person
> on the suggestion list.....

No. It's not that important. I don't have that many sets of twins where I
actually have exact information on their appearance into the world. This
particular pair, born and died in 1910, would have been my father's brothers,
but were according to the death certificates, born premature.

I suppose it the order of twins only really becomes important when there's an
inheritance to be be handed out. this hasn't been much of a problem with my
families :-)

--
Regards,
Mike Fry (Jhb)