Something the programmers might consider.  TMG has field for each event called
“sort date.”  Normally it is the same as the date for the event but in some
instances, such as this one concerning twins. the sort date can be changed to
keep the order of events as you want them.

From: ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:23 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Maintaining Sequence of Twins/Triplets

Sherry,

It becomes important if a peerage is at stake!

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone

Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

Is it that critical that the first-born twin be listed first? Usually people
only consider the date, not the time.

You could make an Event showing which twin was born first and include the time
of birth or put it in their Birth Notes.

It looks like the twins sort in alpha order as a sub-sort. I have several sets
in my line and when I sort, they're always in that order.

We do have a suggestion listed to be able to include time with the date but I
don't know if this is something the programmers will be able to implement or
not. Honestly, this is such a rare request.... You're the second person on the
suggestion list.....

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:18 AM, MikeFry < ​​emjay...@gmail.com> wrote:

  On 13 Aug 2014 15:30, Sherry/Support wrote:

  > You can manually sort the children in the Edit Children window (right click
on a
  > child and select "Children's Settings".

  Yes! But if the file ever gets sorted again, the sequence gets messed up.

  --
  Regards,
  Mike Fry (Jhb)