MikeFry wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2014 17:37, Sherry/Support wrote:
>
>> We do have a suggestion listed to be able to include time with the date but
>> I don't know if this is something the programmers will be able to implement
>> or not. Honestly, this is such a rare request.... You're the second person
>> on the suggestion list.....
>
> No. It's not that important. I don't have that many sets of twins where I
> actually have exact information on their appearance into the world. This
> particular pair, born and died in 1910, would have been my father's brothers,
> but were according to the death certificates, born premature.
>
> I suppose it the order of twins only really becomes important when there's an
> inheritance to be be handed out. this hasn't been much of a problem with my
> families :-)

When I know that the children were born in a specific order,
but don't know a date for any of them, I give them a first
initial A, B, C, D, and so on so they will sort as A B C D
instead of by the actual first name.  Sometimes I've
remembered to put () around it, even.  I've left it there
until I've found a date for all of 'em.

Clearly, I have to remember to fix that in print-outs, but
since I rarely have anyone to share with it's not a big issue.

Cheryl