No, but if you have a resource you'd like us to add, please send it to us
on the Make A Suggestion form either through the Support section of the
Legacy Home tab or on our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com > Help Center.

Honestly, the Research Guidance is to help you find resources you hadn't
thought of but adding those you know about which we don't already have may
help someone else.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support