From: Anne Eccles [mailto:anne.ecc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 7:35 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Research Guidance

when using the research guidance is it possible to add/include your own
websites/areas for research? for example in Australia

some good websites to use are

newspapers - TROVE website

war records - Australian War Memorial and World War 2 nominal rolls websites

war records - World war 1 - australian national archives websites

Naturalization records - australian National archives website

thanks Anne (New South Wales, Australia)