Anne,

I too have also thought it would be great to be able to add your own
research sites. My work around to this is 2 fold.

- Try changing the default country for an individual by going to options
in research guidance. Save & go back to options and select refresh RG
results. I have obtained extra sources at times by selecting Australia &
NZ depending on your timeline events.

  - Set up your own research sites using the To do list. Select add to
create a to do item, add a category & locality (or add your own). Then
select add under the repository tab and enter the name & address details
plus copy & paste your site URL to the home pg field. Once saved the URL
is active and can be used from the repository tab itself or from the
double arrow icon at the end of the home pg field.

Hope this helps.

Chris (Auckland, NZ)