I second Jay’s recommendation of TNG software.

Regards,

Jennifer
http://colston-wenck.com

From: Jay Wilpolt [mailto:jaywilp...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, 14 February 2015 6:37 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How's the Web Page Output - Legacy v8

Gordon,
I can speak from experience, I hope that you consider using TNG for an truly
dynamic web site online (and not just a dynamic template)
I wasted many, many weeks, and months only to discover that I could have made
my web site even better in less time using TNG.
It not only allows for dynamic templates, but also dynamic Language options
(most major languages) and most importantly, dynamic data display.
So when someone adds or corrects some data, it is easy to get that new data
online vs the laborious task for static pages.
Best Regards
Jay
1familytree.com