Sorry, I meant "TNG".

Many of my events have html code that point to urls within my site that
contain the documents and info that I've gathered over the years. One of
the things Legacy used to do was compress the images when it output them
for the web. I don't know if it still does but I know in a lot of instances
it would take a barely readable image and make it unusable. Also, I could
never get the format for the web pages to look the way I wanted them to
look. So, I started using events for most everything and used html tags in
the event notes to point to external pages. See what I mean at
http://www.glsmall.com/event-example.html. If I was just starting out I'd
probably use TNG but I don't have the desire or passion I once had for
genealogy so I don't want to go back and redo everything. I'm just wanting
to make one last update before I call it a day on my research and continue
on with my other life long passion.