Were you speaking of The Master Genealogist or The Next Generation? I was
confused about that, plus what minor detail was missing.
Jerry Boor, MerriamFamilyTree.org

On February 14, 2015, at 09:33, Gordon Small <oldgoa...@gmail.com> wrote:

TMG would be my preferred way for web presentation except for one minor detail.
I'm pretty sure my legacy output to a GEDCOM file would not work. I started
using Legacy back in the early days with the intent of putting all the info on
the web but legacy didn't have the capability of outputting "everything" I
wanted in their web page generator, or it wasn't in the format I wanted it to
be in. So, I improvised and used a lot of HTML references in the person's
"Events"  that I'm pretty sure won't translate in a GEDCOM export. The first
time I decided that the Legacy web output wasn't doing what I'd hoped I decided
to improvise a way to get the output to display the way I wanted it to display.
Then I had to go back through the database and revisit every person. I just
don't have the desire to go back through all my sources and events and revisit
all my documentation *again*. Actually, I'm happy with the Legacy output and
while updating the web isn't a one click event it only takes me a day or so to
massage the Legacy web output and get it uploaded.