I had no problems with Legacy and Windows 7 untill I installed the latest
Windows updates. Now there is intermittent problems. Ctrl V works fine but Ctrl
C works sometimes and sometimes not. If I do a Ctrl  A and then right click and
select copy it seems to wok jut fine. And, it isn't just Legacy 8.

Gene

The smallest minority on
earth is the individual.
Those who deny individual