From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:18 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Cut and Paste not working

I have Windows 7 and don't have the problem specifically with Legacy but have
run into times that the shortcut keys don't work when copying from my browser.
The right click works fine. This is something that happened fairly recently so
I suspect a Windows update may be the fault here.

We have seen a lot of strange Legacy problems which seem to be related to
Windows 8 and I don't particularly like the interface. Windows 7 works fine for
me in most every respect - *much* better than Vista, that's for sure!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree