- What OS are you using? *Windows *
   - What version of Windows are you using? *Windows 7 64-bit (up to date
   with latest updates)*
   - Do you use any Microsoft Office software on your machine and if so
   what version(s) are you using? *I have Office 2013 and Office 2010
   installed, but mainly use Office 2013*
   - What version of Legacy are you using? *Legacy 8.0.0.499 (latest)*
   - Are you using the default settings for the Legacy family tree
   directories? If not, please explain what changes you have made to these
   settings. *Nothing changed*

Sorry, I don't have a spare computer I can test on as you suggest.

Pete