Take a look at your personally entered Event Sentence Definitions and
make sure they're all using the correct replaceable fields and they're
formatted in a manner like the default ones.

I don't think the sources are a problem since the error is when you're
adding or editing an event, but they could be if they're linked to the
events.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support