in my case it is the individual detail that causes me grief - I want to
have individual detail in most instances. for example, I use the source
clipboard to repeatedly reference a parish register and the detail to be
specific  as to the transcription. That detail is then also attached to
the clipboard and must be removed next time. Not such a big deal unless
I forget that its there. In linking events it the role detail that is
very cumbersome. I welcome any suggestions on how to manage it better