From: Marlene Williamson [mailto:marlenew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 1:38 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re[2]: [LegacyUG] Linking Source Citations

  I too have struggled with this (as a long time TMG user). The issue for me is
that when you do link individuals to the event you can't add specific details
to each individual without first closing down the main individual and then
going into each other  one in turn to add the detail. Drives me bonkers and
adds so much more time to the recording.

Marlene