I like it, especially for research.  I have some unusual family names, but
everyone in this family has used the same handful of first names.  When I
find a census or other document that I know belongs to our family, but I am
not sure which one of the many with the same name, I enter this information
into Clooz.  I then ususally have the census information of several
suspects available because I have already entered it.  This makes it easier
to see where and which household the newly found documented person fits.  A
lot of times, I already have the person, I just wasn't able to filter the
data and see it as easily.

It is very easy to import legacy people into Clooz and you can reference
and retain their original RINs.  It is also easy to export the document
back when you find the person it is for.

Debby

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 4:28 PM, June <mai_l...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

> I have just been looking at the Webinair of using Clooz with Legacy.
>
> I would be interested in hearing from anyone who uses the two together and
> whether there is a benefit to using them, or is it as easy to just enter
> items directly into Legacy.
>
> Thank you - June
>

> --

> Archives at: