From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Leonard J. McCown
Sent: 27 November 2016 23:22
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] DNA and Genealogy

Sorry John Bernacki, I cannot agree. I have had my DNA done and also several
cousins have too. Though the efforts of 4 of us we could verify and document
a new GGG Grandfather.
They knew enough that helped me go to microfilm and locate deed records
showing the sale of land that tied the family together. IF you want to find
new lines, you try all tools.
Leonard

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History
217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903
972-254-7952
leon...@mccown.org -- http://www.mccown.org People will not look forward to
posterity who never look backward to their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790