I was looking forward to trying out the new HINTS part of Legacy 9 but so far
I've been quite disappointed.

1. It's not finding anything that I haven't already entered (except see point 2
below). I can't be that good that I've found everything there is to find. :) I
use mainly FindMyPast.

2. It IS finding all sorts of spurious hints from the USA even though all my
entries are UK based.

3. If I "Reject" Hints (e.g. the US ones) the little orange hint icon quantity
doesn't change and next time I run the hints all the Rejects have reappeared.

Any ideas?

Ian

--
Ian Beach