Hi

As this discussion seems to have off the original topic that I posted, I
reiterate points 2 and 3 (particularly point 3)

2. It IS finding all sorts of spurious hints from the USA even though all my
entries are UK based.

3. If I "Reject" Hints (e.g. the US ones) the little orange hint icon quantity
doesn't change and next time I run the hints all the Rejects have reappeared.

Ian Beach
College Grove, Western Australia

---